Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
International Strategic Management
Transcript of International Strategic Management
The Heart of Business
Return on Capital Employed
Net Profit Margin x Asset Utilisation Ratio
Net Profit / Sales x Sales / Total Assets
Long Term Liabilities
The Nature of Cash Requirements
"An estimation of the cash inflows and outflows for a business or individual for a specific period of time. Cash budgets are often used to assess whether the entity has sufficient cash to fulfill regular operations and/or whether too much cash is being left in unproductive capacities."
Profit & Loss Account
S - COGS = GP - OH = NP
FA + CA - CL = TA - LTL = 0