Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pinkberry PR
The team led research about Pinkberry geographical locations in countries across the world, in order to bring them to Chicago The Pinkberry group partnered with the American Breast Cancer Society to promote the Pinkberry brand while raising awareness of the serious issue of breast cancer. Objective #1
•Raise awareness about Pinkberry Chicago by 40% by the end of summer 2012. Strategies:
•Partner with Christina Applegate
•Promote Pinkberry and provide samples at summer festivals and Chicago college campuses
•Establish good media relations with journalists, newswires, and news publications in Chicago Tactics:
•Christina Applegate introduces the new “Chi-City Swirl” at the new Chicago location.
•The Pinkberry team will provide samples in the Pinkberry frozen yogurt trucks—“Pink-Mobiles”—at Chicago summer events
•Send a detailed media kit to local press and food media Objective #2:
•Create a solid fan-base through social media over the next year by gaining more than 500 million hits online. Strategies:
•Increase social media presence through two-way communication Tactics:
•Hold a YouTube video contest to the Pinkberry theme song that will premier at the grand opening event
•Pinkberry “Pink-Mobile” locations will be posted on Twitter for the public to receive free samples of “Chi-City Swirl.” Objective #3 • Increase revenue by 20% through the first year of opening. Tactic 3:
• Pinkberry will have a grand opening event at their new Chicago location, along with their partner—the American Breast Cancer Society. • Christina Applegate will be featured in Pinkberry celebrity publications, social media, national broadcast, and print media. Strategy 3:
• Host special events for the grand opening of the Pinkberry establishment.
Create an advertising campaign to drive sales. Evaluation: To measure awareness and social-media fan-base we will look at the number of twitter followers, facebook likes and YouTube hits and compare them to our estimated numbers Surveys will be given to those who participated in our events and those who received samples from our "Pink-Mobiles"