Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Collective Impact with a Racial And Gender Equity Lens
Transcript of Collective Impact with a Racial And Gender Equity Lens
Equity Lens to Partnership Work (Race,Gender, and Culture)
Participatory Decision-Making & Partnership Commitments
Feedback Mechanisms for Innovation and Implementation
Tracking the Development of Policy and Systems Change
Technical Assistance Supports
Governance & Infrastructure
Youth Participation & Community Engagement
Evaluation & Improvement
A Racial and Gender Equity Lens
Complex Adaptive Systems Theory
Discovery: Root Cause
Design: Next Steps
Transaction vs. Transformation