Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biomolecules
enzymes are made of protein
genes code for protein
linear arrangement of amino acids in the polypeptide chain
consist of carbon hydrogen oxygen and nitrogen
Which biomolecule builds the cell wall?
What are the monomers of the four biomolecules?
What biomolecule work as long-term storage?
The 4 Biomolecules
short term energy storage
provides energy for metabolism
5 carbon ring structure
includes carbon hydrogen and oxygen
Long term energy storage
also known as fatty acids
long chains with mostly carbon and hydrogen
also consist of oxygen
codes genetic information
examples can be DNA and RNA
can also be called Nucleotides
includes Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, and Phosphate
has a 5-carbon ring structure?
Which biomolecule works as short-term storage?
Valerie Gutierrez, Leslie Vasquez and Joanna Saucedo