Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Knights
Transcript of All About Knights
The Beginning of Medieval Knights
Armor of a Knight
The evolution of Medieval Knights started in Post- Roman Western Europe. The population had a very little organized governmental protection from brigands and conquering warbands. Local lords (who could afford it) then gathered around the young, fighting-age men to fend off rebellious vassals or conquering neighbors.
Armoring ones self during the Middle Ages was a great expense that only the wealthy crowd could afford. Most Knights wore chain mail, aketon, gambeson, coif and sheilds. Plate Armor began as reinforcements to vital areas, but then was used as full body armor. Also, smaller vital areas were protected with chainmail.