Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MY FAMILY TREE
Transcript of MY FAMILY TREE
My parents settled in Mississauga.
First they decided to live by the Square One shopping center because of the nice neighborhood and the home like feeling.
Then we moved to The Winston Churchill Area because it was closer to my dad's work place and my school.
MY FAMILY TREE
By: Yash Pandya
Where did my ancestors originate from?
My ancestors originate from INDIA.
They lived in a village called Bramanvada in Gujarat, India.
My ancestors stayed in India.
But my parents chose to move to Canada.
3. Why did my parents leave India?
My parents left India for a better opportunity to get a better job.
They also moved here to give their kids, so me and my sister more opportunity for education.
4. Why did they chose Canada?
My parents chose Canada because they thought it had more opportunity to get a better job and life.
Also because they thought it was a better place to live because they liked the cleanliness in Canada.
My ancestors were priests and businessmen.
My dad's, dad's dad was a businessman.
His name was Kantilal Pandya.
But in my mom's side of the family my ancestors were mostly priests.
Who Are Or Were My Ancestors?