Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Face_Recognition
Using Face_Recognition with OpenCV 2.4.8 samples written by python 2
Face_Recognition with C++ using code Blocks IDE
The problem was in configure the IDE As in the link
Every thing works very well with no errors , but when trying to show trained faces from "data Folder" the faces were not saved
Fuerte + Face_Recognition package
Now Trying to Solve The Problem of Saving trained Faces by changing the ROS Distribution to (Electeric and Groovy)
Stop working in this Field and put all my Concern in How to make Face_Recognition in ROS ???!!!
AS A lot of Fuerte stuff is broken and it's not being updated