Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
History Of Medicines
Transcript of History Of Medicines
1900 - 1940's
A Brief History:
1950's Cinema Commercial
1960 - 1970's
1990 - 2000's
“it doesn’t harm the heart or the stomach”
Advertisement from 1952
Patent on Aspirin expired in 1918
This clip is from 1961
New York Times 1918
1897: Felix Hoffman developed Aspirin.
1899: Antipyretic and reducing
Bayer provided aspirin to physicians
1900: Aspirin is patented
1910: Aspirin is best seller in USA
Note: Produced by German company Bayer advertised as "Aspro" in Australia and "Aspirin" in America.