Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Psychology: Intermediate 2: Stages of development
Transcript of Psychology: Intermediate 2: Stages of development
Rate of development
Does human development follow a pattern? dependent on others,
the amount of love and attention they receive will affect emotional cognitive, physical development Infancy Ages 2-12
meeting new people
going to school
learning to share and cooperate
learning new skills Child hood Finding identity
new ways of acting
Adolescence establishing own life
health maintenance Adult hood
18-65 Older adult hood
65 + retirement
changing roles- grandparent
wisdom and experience