Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cookie monster cupcakes
Transcript of Cookie monster cupcakes
Yellow food colouring (optional)
226 grams of butter.
312 grams of white sugar
283 grams of brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
226 grams all-purpose flour
226 grams cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup egg whites
Cup and a half milk Decorating!!! cupcakes You will need: 1.Squeeze lemon for juice
2.Pour into bowl of icing sugar
3.Add blue food colouring 5.Stir well. 4.Add blue food colouring into desiccated coconut You will need: Steps 1. Zest and juice the lemon.
2. Add food colouring(optional)
3. Scrape the butter into a mixer and stir.
4. Stir in the sugar and vanilla as well
5. Add flour into the bowl with the baking powder and salt and whisk.
6. Add egg whites.
7. Alternate the milk and flour into the bowl.
8. Add lemon juice.
9. Pour into baking cups and bake in oven. cookies icing sugar Desiccated Coconut white chocolate buttons choc chips blue food colouring lemon
7.Spread blue icing sugar on cupcake. 6.Cut slit into cupcake 8.Spread the coconut on top. 10.Add choc chips. 9.Melt white chocolate buttons using an adult's help. 11.Add eyes. 12.Add cookie. Cookie!!! Delicious! Mouth - watering Yummy!! cookie monster! BE CREATIVE!!!