Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of D-Day Challenge
The Atlantic Wall 1944
What to expect!
In the Water
On the Beaches
At the Sea Wall
Things to Consider
The English Channel can be rough and dangerous not to mention U-Boats and the German Navy
While on water or land attack from the air can devastate your forces
-The German's have had 4 years to build their defenses. Every inch of the beach is covered by some nasty death machine
-Bad weather can prevent your landing or scatter your boats all over the coast
If you fail the enemy will know what to expect the next time
Too many causalities means you will not have enough men to defend your foot hold in Europe
What you have in England in 1944
3 Million Men
7000 Ships of various sizes
Thousands of Landing Craft
10 000 aircraft: Bombers, fighters, Gliders etc.
Ten's of thousands of vehicles
Enigma machine & code books
The element of surprise (maybe)
THE INVASION OF EUROPE AND THE DEFEAT OF HITLER
Invade Europe & end the war!
In your Sutori Project tell me about your plan. How are you going to invade Europe? Remember what you are facing.