Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
6.05 Economics Project Circular-Flow Diagram - Air Pollution
Transcript of 6.05 Economics Project Circular-Flow Diagram - Air Pollution
Certain companies are allowed to release a certain amount of air emissions. If they go over and cause more air pollution, they may receive and bad reputation which could cause people to stop wanting their services and could then put the company out of business.
If we had to rely on renewable resources, we will have to create a budget. Renewable resources can be costly, especially if we have to trade with other countries. 6.05 Economics