Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marketing for Engagement
Transcript of Marketing for Engagement
1) Make audience feel valued
2) Encourage feedback
3) Build Relationships
4) Make the call-to-action clear
Media Forms Discussed
Mobile Voice Marketing
Talk "with" not "at"
Find a Partner
Mobile Voice &
Encourage Audiences to Come Back
Keep the audience's benefits in mind
Know Your Audience
Integrate for Publicity
Let Them Experience Your Brand
Marketing for Engagement: Not Just Numbers
Encourage feedback and promote value
Give a Direct Call-to-
Pay Attention to Tracking Patterns
140 characters or less
Social Media Platforms:
Schedule your message
Target your message
Short 2-3 minute segments
Start a community
Social Media Tools
T: @_2BRokeGuys & @joshwhoward
Use 2 of the presented media forms to create a 2-way communication strategy for one of the following scenarios:
start of school
Let us know how we did...
...and get ready to Harlem shake!
The #SGA debate tonight in the union at 7:00p.m.
Do you have questions for the candidates in tonight’s @GoLCTCS debate? Ask here by RT. Hear your answers at 7pm in the union. #SGAdebate