Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ENG ISU Seminar
Transcript of ENG ISU Seminar
Slaughterhouse Five Anthony Burgess Kurt Vonnegut Introduction Violence Controversy Thesis Violence is exhibited adversely by portraying itself through the eyes of the prisoner in Slaughterhouse Five and the eyes of the assaulter in A Clockwork Orange The Prisoner in Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five Billy Pilgrim War Captive of War Time Travel Prisoner of the Mind Abduction Prisoner of Aliens Concluding Slaughterhouse
Five The Assaulter in Burgess' A Clockwork Orange Violence of the Youth Effect of Prison Treatment Revenge Concluding A Clockwork Orange Conclusion of the Seminar