Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
kassidy & nevaeh- middle passsage
Transcript of kassidy & nevaeh- middle passsage
So we can see the journey that the African Americans went through and all of the horrible things that happened to them.
ex. going on board a ship for 8 weeks with no bathrooms, barely any food, and packed into tight spaces.
2.what in your opinion was the worst part of the middle passage?
The worst part was when they were actually being shipped like cargo off to America. They had barely any food and they had no space to move around or use the bathroom.
3.what should be done today as an after-effect of the middle passage?
We should make sure that does not happen again and we should reflect on this tragedy and be appreciative that this is not how are world is today
kassidy & nevaeh- middle passage (pd.7)