Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MighTree 7 Day 6
Transcript of MighTree 7 Day 6
Happy Birthday, Kevin!
/k/ /k/ /k/ kangaroo
Open Your Student Book
Student Book pp. 24~27
Kangaroo and Koala make kiwi juice in the kitchen.
Octopus, Ostrich and Otter make a salad with onions, oranges and olives.
Vulture plays the violin.
Teacher Talk: Can you see a
ey and a
What beginning sound can you hear? /
/. /k/ /k/ kangaroo . . .
While writing the letters in the air, ask students to make /k/ sound.
Ask students to identify each picture and name them by making /k/ sound.
e.g. /k/ /k/ /k/ kick . . .
What beginning sound does it make?
Can you find the pictures that make /k/ sound?
Does it make /k/ sound or not?
Review the story focusing on /k/ sound.