Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SOURCE OF FUNDS IN PHILIPPINE EDUCATION
Transcript of SOURCE OF FUNDS IN PHILIPPINE EDUCATION
AN ACT CREATING A SPECIAL EDUCATION FUND TO BE CONSTITUTED FROM THE PROCEEDS OF AN ADDITIONAL REAL PROPERTY TAX AND A CERTAIN PORTION OF THE TAXES ON VIRGINIA-TYPE CIGARETTES AND DUTIES ON IMPORTED LEAF TOBACCO, DEFINING THE ACTIVITIES TO BE FINANCED, CREATING SCHOOL BOARDS FOR THE PURPOSE, AND APPROPRIATING FUNDS THEREFROM.
A. FUNDING OF REPUBLIC SCHOOLS
1. National Funds
2. Financial Aid Assistance to Public Secondary Schools
3. Share of Local Government
4. Special Education Fund
5. Tuition and other School Fees
6. Income from other Sources
FUNDING OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS
1. Funding of Private Schools
2. Government Assistance
3. Tuition and Other Fees
4. Income from Other Sources
5. Institutional Funds
INCENTIVES TO EDUCATION
Sources of School Funds
2. Central government
3. Local authorities
4. Community groups
5. School facilities
7. Fund raising
SOURCES OF FUNDS in PHILIPPINE EDUCATION
Hydie D. Abrajano
Relating to School Property
Relating to Gifts or Donations to Schools
Relating to Earnings from Established
School Dispersal Program
Conversion to Educational Foundations