Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Setting
The book ends as Ponyboy starting his English paper
The falling action is when Ponyboy starts to heal and the rest of the Greasers go to the rumble. Ponyboy is thensick for a while again.
the gang members:
The exposition of the Outsiders is Ponyboy walking out of the movie theater and getting jumped by the Socs.
Another main Exposition is Jonny getting his flash-back with the Socs. jumping him also
The rising action is Jonny killing BOb, the Soc. Then Ponyboy and Jonny hiding in a church and them saving the little kids in a fire.
The climax is when Jonny dies in the hospital and dally gets shot by the cops and pony boy gets very ill.