Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Advanced 2018 Online Shopping
Transcript of Advanced 2018 Online Shopping
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
1) You bought the wine for dinner?
2) My coach didn't checked the homework.
3) Did my aunt came yesterday for lunch?
4) I never didn't understand that exercise.
5) My trainer did explained the task for next week.
Find the mistake
S + will + verb + complement
S + "be" + going to + verb + complement
I aren´t going to study
You aren´t going to go
he isn´t going to die
she isn´t going to leave
it isn´t going to see
we aren´t going to go
they aren´t going to
Firstly, secondly, after all, frankly speaking, I must say that, even though, however, therefore, as soon as, in the meantime, suddenly, in the end, finally.
45 seconds non-stop
Write down the number and the correct answer.
Fill in the blanks
1. What recommendations would you give to someone when shopping online?
What is your favorite e-commerce site? Why?
What products do you prefer to shop online for?
What products do you prefer to shop in stores for?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of shopping online?
Create an emergency plan in order to evacuate in case of a natural disaster. be specific with each scenarios:
S + was/were + V(ing) + Complement
I will find
You will find
He will do
She will throw
It will fetch
You will catch
We will grab
They will enjoy
have you ever bought something online?
IF not, would you try? why?
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention.
I am eating
You are eating
He is eating
She is eating
It is eating
We are eating
They are eating
Am I eating?
Are you eating?
Is he eating?
Is she eating?
Is it eating?
Are we eating?
Are they eating?
One student will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention.
Subject + Verb to be (in past) + Present participle (ing)
I was listening
You were listening
He was listening
She was listening
It was listening
We were listening
They were listening
I was not listening
You were not listening
He was not listening
She was not listening
It was not listening
We were not listening
They were not listening
Was I listening?
Were you listening?
Was he listening?
Was she listening?
Was it listening?
Were we listening?
Were they listening?
in a conversation
Be able to use
Maintain a natural
Be able to apply
at least 50 phrasal
Be able to answer some job interview questions
Watch the video , your coach will give you vocabulary about it! Write it down and then use it to describe the video!
Practice with a partner retelling the story,
use the new vocabulary you learned. You can also make it up. Be ready to share your answer!
Review the following vocabulary about natural disasters, write it down and use it in the following activity!
Pair up and discuss the questions.
Use your new vocabulary.
Don't be shy! Share your opinion!
Get in couples and answer the following question.
Write down in your notebook an emergency plan. Then share your plan with the class and discuss the different scenarios
Now, Give your own Example!
in a conversation.
Be able to use
Great energy and intonation when speaking.
Be able to apply
at least 50 phrasal
Be able to answer some job interview questions.
Be able to speak for more than 45 seconds and sound natural.
Remember to bring your homework about the Video Book located in "The Learning Method" according to your level! Keep in mind that Discipline is what will get you to your goal.
Coach: check one by one each of the trainees' homework. Choose one of the words, its meaning and ask for a sentence with that word with the tense of the week.
REMEMBER THE KEY OF FLUENCY IS:
Stand up and review stars/goals/melody then choose a couple and answer the questions. Ask for details using WH questions.
1. What is your routine after waking up?
2. Describe your favorite place in your country
If I remember correctly, To be more precise, I would like to emphasize that, nevertheless, Allow me to say, To be honest, All of the sudden, In conclusion.
Set a budget
You are not relying
Gerund vs Infinitives
1. My friend really enjoys________ books and magazines.
a) to read
2. I think _________ a second language is fun.
a) to learn
3. I really dislike________ on holidays.
a) to work
Get in couples, you have one minute to discuss a question for today using the tense learned.
Use the gerund (Verb+ing):
1. After prepositions
2. After certain verbs (Like, love, hate, etc)
3. As the subject pf a sentence.
1. What are you thinking of doing next summer?
2. I love watching those kind of videos.
3. Smoking is not good for your health.
Use to + infinitives:
1. After adjectives.
2. After certain verbs ( Need, want, decide, etc)
3. To express purpose / reason.
1. Do you think is difficult to speak French?
2. Do you want to watch a movie at home.
3. I'm studying English to get a better job.
4. Sheyla wants_________ her friends in LA
a) to visit
5. I like_________ but I'm not good at it.
a) to cook