Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Children Illiteracy
10 Carolyn Way, Mission Hills, CA 91345
17320 Red Hill Ave., Ste. 120, Irvine, CA 92614 Who founded the Reach Out and Read Charity? This charity was founded by educators whose names are Jean Nigro, Kathleen MacLean, and Kathleen Fitzgerald-Rice, who together introduce the first Reach Out and Read Program at Boston City Hospital (now Boston Medical Center).
WORLD Works Cited https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vEiAmfTSaWIh7m8GCWghVfxjuprCUL83_me8Ukry2vg/edit?hl=en&authkey=CLyByeQC The End... :] Why does this charity need
to exist? Because of this charity,
homeless children are able to become literate and learn how to read. http://www.reachoutandread.org/