Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Review of Unit 1 - D1 - Task 3
Transcript of Review of Unit 1 - D1 - Task 3
P2 - Explain the principles of effective communication
P3 - Discuss potential barriers to effective communication
P4 - Demonstrate a range of effective interpersonal skills
P5 - Use IT to aid communications
M1 - Explain mechanisms that can reduce the impact of communication barriers.
D1 - Evaluate interpersonal and written communications techniques
Written communication skills
How to evaluate.
"Review the information and then bring it together to form a conclusion. Give evidence to support each of your views or statements."
Your overall opinion.
Your strongest and most favoured examples. Why?
Your least favourite examples. Why?
What would you do differently next time?
Provide examples from your practical work.
Conclude with a short summary.
Unit 1 - D1 - Task 2