Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2012 Library Presentation
Transcript of 2012 Library Presentation
Meet with grade level teams in the next few weeks to look at CAP and see where collaboration would be the most helpful
Use Backward by Design to determine desired outcomes and where I and technology fit in
Expectation= to work with each of you at least once.
My Role as Devinny's
Help you meet the ISTE Standards
for your grade level.
2. Provide a useful library for you and your students
that supports curriculum and recreational reading.
If you need something email is the BEST way!
Even if we talk in the hall, please send me a follow-up email.
SMART Response Clickers
Google, Google and more
Collaborative Work (flexed)
Book Checkout (fixed)
Book Fair Schedules
Use me to enhance your instruction while utilizing technologies such as:
Windows Movie Maker
Flip Camera/Digital Cameras
Other Web 2.0 tools (i.e. Animoto, Glogster, Stripgenerator, etc.)
Technology in the classroom
SMARTBoards Doc Cameras
Projectors Slates (soon for all)
I can come in 1 day for a database introduction
or for a whole week to support during research!