Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AOI SLE's
Through our investigation of local elections students will:
analyze individuals needs, responsibilities and roles within a community How do communities meet their needs? Community - how communities
structure themselves to meet their needs. The Unit Planner In this unit on local politics students
developed their ability to analyze local
the individual's roles within a community through an
investigation into munciple elections. The student learning expectations for community and service. The use of SLE's in the planner Some examples from the OCC Suzhou Singapore International School Western Academy of Beijing Seaford K-12 Planning examples from PLC in Perth How they are developing. Personal Project Example