Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pirating
Definition: Pirating is the use or reproduce of someones work for profit without permission.
What are the piracy percentages around the world?
Surprisingly, the United States piracy rate is at 19% while other countries such as Venezuela(88%) and China(77%) have much higher rates.
Even with the Unites States having the largest market for software, the piracy rate is the lowest.(19%)
By: Tripp Mayes
Preventions of Piracy
#1 Obtain any licenses needed for compliance.
#2 Perform regular software audits to guard against piracy.
Entities to report piracy to
#1 The Federal Bureau of Investigation
#2 BSA - The Software Alliance