Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Johnson Sea Link Submersible
Transcript of Johnson Sea Link Submersible
Link Submersible Major Function A deep sea submersible used for scientific research In 1977 it examined the wreckage of the Ironclad Civil War battleship, USS Monitor. It was built for the Harvard Branch Oceanographic Institute. Accomplishments Mission objectives have included biology, geology, chemistry, drug discovery, and archeology of the sea. In 2005 it featured in the movie "Voice of America."