Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Hey kids, ever heard of the term vietnam?" - Si Robertson
Transcript of "Hey kids, ever heard of the term vietnam?" - Si Robertson
By: Morgan French and Roxy Truax Lasting Effects in the Home Front - Post dramatic stress syndrome
- Narcotics became a bigger problem
- 10% of Gls in some units were regular users by the end of 1970 Long lasting effects in Vietnam -Agent Orange damaged 1,034,300 hectares(hectare=10,000 square meters) of forest vegetation
- Agent cause many people to have disabled children from breathing in the chemical
- America dropped 8 million bombs in Vietnam some of which still have yet to go off Pictures of the Home Front Pictures of Vietnam Video about agent orange Lasting Effects on the Home Front - Adult age was lowered from 21 to 18 to enter the Armed Forces
- Organized to voice opposition among returning servicemen and women.
- People wanted to forget the war and get on with their lives Post Traumatic Stress- is a type of anxiety disorder. It can occur after you've seen or experienced a traumatic event that involved the threat of injury or death. Vietnam Veterans Memorial http://thewall-usa.com/ Lasting Effects in Vietnam -The bombs that had yet to go off, have killed 100,000-200,000 people causing the majority of the population to be under the age of 15 years of age
-There was 3-4 times more bomb dropped in Vietnam then there was in WWII
-Agent Blue was used to poison the North's crops