Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Know Yourself
See yourself to see the world
Know yourself & discover others
Know yourself, discover others & how to influence
Shrek: Ogres are like onions.
Donkey: They stink?
Donkey: They make you cry.
Shrek: NO! LAYERS! Onions have layers. OGRES have layers. Onions have layers…you get it. We both have layers.
Donkey: Oh, you both have layers. You know, not everybody likes onions.
Let’s discover your layers
What do you love to do
These can be simple little things
or more complex things that
you truly love to do.
What Motivates you?
What is your Strengths
Drive our Decisions
Write the list of
What distracts you or what do you avoid doing?
Who adds to your life?
What do they add?
What are your fears? And why?
What do you do to avoid dealing with Fear?
Sometimes addressing why we fear something
can help overcome or minimize that fear.
What are you most grateful for and why?
Are you making
in the areas
you want to
Why are values important?
How to find your values?
What are your values?
What makes me me ?
Do I really know myself ?
Who am I ?
What The meaning of Values?
(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following:
(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:
PRIDE & CONFIDENCE
(1) This will define your priorities in your life.
Your own personality.
The personality of your partner
The personality of your enemies
How you interpret Relationship
Your own life.
(2) One word that describes each one
Draw your fear
Successful life begins outside
your comfotable zone
I love the analogy from the movie Shrek.
Be a Role Model
Form a network of support
Know yourself by discovering your layers
Build a Personal Branding
Essential characteristics of an influential person
Create healthier RELATIONSHIPS with others...other styles
Prepared by: Mohamed Eraky