Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stabilisation Module: Introduction
Transcript of Stabilisation Module: Introduction
Major Matt Lewis R WELSH
To analyse the nature of Stabilisation and Peace Support Operations. To understand what Stabilisation, COIN and Peace Support Operations are and how the military contributes to them.
Higher Level Training Objectives
7.9 Evaluate the doctrinal basis of Stabilisation and COIN Operations.
7.10 Evaluate the contingent threat array of current and future operational environments.
Central and Visiting Lectures
The Academic Framework
(GEOD and Regional Owl)
Maj Gen (Ret'd) Jonathan Shaw CB CBE
People Power 2.0
Colonel (Ret'd) Chris Kolenda
The Progress Paradox
Syndicate Room Discussion
"We used to say we needed individuals who are comfortable in conditions of ambiguity. Now we need people who improve and thrive in conditions of chaos. There's a big difference between comfortable and thriving..."
(Hard Copy Circulation)
Retaining Campaign Coherence
Planning Against Uncertainty
The Art of Design
The City as a System
[Will need to incorporate GOC 3XX]