Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Intro to Nutrition
Transcript of Intro to Nutrition
- Michael Pollen Nutrients Fats Water Vitamins Minerals Carbohydrates Protein A* D* E K C B 2L+/day Before, During, After
Exercise Ca* - Calcium Na P Mg Fe* - Iron K Cl Zn Cu I F ENERGY NOT FOOD NOT FOOD Not eating enough food...
- growth problems & other serious health risks
- less likely to achieve peak performance
- may break down rather than build up muscles DIET? Impulse Look - Think - Decide How ? Habit 2200 calories - Inactive Teens
2400-2800 calories - Moderately Active Teens
2800-4200 calories - Active Teens vs. Best,
Unsaturated Fats Better,
Saturated Fats Bad,
Trans Fats Sports Nutrition Sports Drinks Optimum Performance EAT FOOD