Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
By Yoni and JP
Transcript of By Yoni and JP
HOW LONG DOES MY REPTILE GET?
What is the habitat and climate of this reptile?
Males can grow up to 3.3 ft, while females are slightly smaller.
The reptile lives in lowland and in Southeast Asia, in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, China, and Burma.
What does the reptile eat?
This reptile eats Wax worms, feeder fish, fruit and veggies.
List three interesting facts
-They live 10 to 15 years
-Their teeth are small and pointed
-70% percent of their body is their tail
Chinese Water Dragon
If you guessed...
The Tail Of the reptile
I Bet You don't know what it is...