Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Strategic Intervention Materials (SIMs): A Tool in enhancing
Transcript of Copy of Strategic Intervention Materials (SIMs): A Tool in enhancing
by: Ar Joi Corneja Proctan
Statement of the Problem:
Summary of the Findings
1. What is the level of performance in the pre-test and post-test of the control and experimental group?
2. Is there a significant difference in the performance of the fourth year students in the pre-test and post-test of the control and the experimental group?
Presentation, Analysis and Interpretation of Results
It was found out that before the students was exposed to th Strategic Intervention Materials (SIMs) their competency level on the least mastered skills was averag but after they were exposed to the Strategic Intervention Materials (SIMs) they achieved a very high performance.
Summary of the Findings
The result of the study further revealed
that there was a significant difference on the competency of the fourth year students before and after the intervention was conducted.
There was a significant difference
on the students’ competency on the Strategic Intervention Materials (SIMs) before and after the exposure was conducted, hence we can say that the intervention helped the students to enhance their competency on the least mastered skills.
This study implies that the interventions are very important in order to help the students’ become more competent in the least mastered skills.
Helping the students become more competent would mean improving the students’ performance not only in the Araling Panlipunan subject but also in the National Achievement Test (NAT).
Teachers can use these interventions in discussing the least mastered skills so that students with
difficulty in learning could improve the performance in a certain topic or
competency since the Strategic Intervention Materials (SIMs)
is focused only on the least mastered skills with a simple way of teaching the concepts.