Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is a Pyramid?
Y4 project on the Egyptians
Transcript of What is a Pyramid?
What is a Pyramid? How did Tutankhamun die? Tutankhamun died of a disiese called Gangrene. It infected his broken leg and that's how he died. What did Anubis Do? Anubis was the kepper of death "underworld".Full transcript