Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Abstract 3D Blue - 49409
Transcript of Abstract 3D Blue - 49409
Changing Healthcare Landscape
ACOs make money by:
Accountable Care Organizations:
ACOs consist of health care providers who are collectively held accountable for attaining quality improvement measures and reducing costs of patient care.
Better Patient Care
ACOs reduce health care cost while improving patient care.
ACOs have the power to transform the healthcare industry. In order to do so, they must achieve the TRIPLE AIM
ACOs vary in terms of ownership and organizational structure. All have a common goal of transitioning to value-based care.
There are 6 ACO types
1. Full Spectrum Integrated
2. Independent Physicians Groups
3. Physician Group Alliances
4. Expanded Physician Groups
5. Independent Hospitals
6. Hospital Alliance
How do ACOs make money?