Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sara Outar 511
Transcript of Sara Outar 511
nobody has the right to treat you as a slave, and you should not make anyone your slave.
To me,Article 4 means that no one can make you work for anybody as a slave anymore because of human rights. Also,to me it means no torture anymore
In addition, it means everybody is free and everybody has a right to speak freely. To add on, this article means that everybody has the right to freedom, and to do whatever they want to do, as long as they don't break human rights.
Next,to me, article 4 means that this applies to everyone, even me. It also means that if this right wasn't there I would be a slave and not get the education I needed.
That is why every day I'm thankful for the Universal declaraton of Human Rights [UDHR]. Also, this article means to me that anyone can be anything