Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Virtual Tour: Sagrada Familia
Transcript of Virtual Tour: Sagrada Familia
Antoni Gaudí was the architect that designed la Sagrada Familia.
He was born in 25 June of 1852 in Reus, Catalonia, Spain and he died 10 June of 1926 (aged 73) in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
His buildings are Sagrada Família, Casa Milà and
Casa Batlló and projects are Park Güell and Church of Colònia Güell.
La Sagrada Familia is located in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain at Carrer de Mallorca, 401.
The construction of Sagrada Familia started in 1882. It progressed slowly, as it relied on private donations and was interrupted by the Spanish Civil War.