Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SIFE FTU2 Rehearsal 2/7/2010
Transcript of SIFE FTU2 Rehearsal 2/7/2010
- Income Rod, not fish - Management Skills
- Start Businesses Changes Increase productivity 1.5 times Increase income 140% Understanding financial management Sustainability Commitment Replication Community Jönköping City, Sweden Ho Chi Minh City, VN 7890 Environment Developed Countries Developing Countries > < Use money inefficiently. Can't go to school, see things or buy what they need. Potential 1/10 = 1 audiobook = inspiration and motivation invaluable lesson of sharing and use money reasonably Challenges Habit of using money of Swedish children.
Pessimistic attitude toward life of blind children.
Solutions Financial literacy for Swedish children
Sharing events in Thien An Open House
Changes 3 months - 3 workshops held with 50 students (6-10) involved.
7 mil VND funded. Miracles of Life & Life is Precious 2 stereo player, 11 audiobooks, 1 audiobook library Sustainability Motivate blind children
Teach Swedish children how to use money efficiently and how to share with the others. Development Process Approaching Implementation gain core skills & employability skills
be ready for jobs
have a happy life Development Process Preparation Implementation Transition Farmers