Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prep to Grad
Transcript of Prep to Grad
5. Attend Convocation!
o changes allowed after submission
*Late applications will cost $60
*Will be available in paper format in Student Services (GH108) from March 7th - 21st
1) Click on "Application to Graduate"
2) Select your program.
3) Follow the steps
1. Apply to Graduate
2. Check your Program/Academic Evaluation
4. Attend the Last Lecture
3. Smile for the camera:
Book your graduation portraits
* Online applications are available NOW until March 7, 2014
* You must fill out the application even if you do not wish to come to the ceremony
How to Apply on
* Any name changes will require 2 government- issued photo I.D.s
* "Bachelors" or "Baccalaureate"?
* After applying, you should receive a confirmation email
* If no response, contact email@example.com
* Application should be confirmed before you are done the Winter 2014 semester
What are your
*Be in good Academic Standing (60% GPA)
* 60% of your required 3000/4000 level courses at Guelph-Humber
* Must complete all core credits, general elective credits, work placements/ internships, etc
How to Check Program/Aca
1) Go to WebAdvisor
2) Click "Program / Academic Evaluation"
2) Double check that you have completed all courses (count electives, any courses missing?)
* Check your Program/Academic Evaluation by February 2014.
* Apply to graduate by March 7, 2014.
*Attend Last Lecture, date To Be Announced.
* Order your Convocation gown online in May 2014.
* Attend your Convocation, date To Be Announced.
* Graduate School Search
* Resume and Cover Letter Critiques
* Mock Interviews
* Job Search Techniques
* Keep in touch!
* Send us updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Benefits and deals for alumni!
Work, travel, volunteer, school…
Which ever road you choose to follow!!!
ARE YOU READY
See your Program Plan! www.guelphhumber.ca >> Current Students >> Academic Advising >> Forms and Program Plans
Business: 20 Credits
Media: 20 Credits
Justice: 20 Credits
Psych: 20 Credits
Kinesiology: 20 Credits
Early Childhood: 20 Credits
FCSS: 20.75 Credits
BAA: 15 Credits
On WebAdvisor until March 7th
On WebAdvisor ASAP!!
Date To Be Announced
June 16, 2014*
Things to Verify:
Dates to Remember:
(As it will appear on your degree/parchment)
(where your Grad ticket/approval letter will be mailed)
*Log in to WebAdvisor*
*Dates subject to change
(It means the same thing...the choice is yours. Which do you want on your parchment?)
* No application = NO degree/parchment!
You are almost done!!!!