Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What's in the headlines?
Transcript of What's in the headlines?
Is it compatible with residential care ??
Adult Protective Services in NZ
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forewards.
Current legislation and framework
- UN Convention
- Protection of Personal & Property Rights Act 1988
- Crimes Act
What more needs to happen??
HS 810 - Semester One 2016
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Consent, Capacity and Care
Elder Law & Ethics
The right to die -
'a human right or a criminal act' ?
New Zealand Headlines
Autonomy vs Paternalism
When carers refuse to do basic cares??
HDC Case Note 12HDC01286
End of Life Choice Bill (Private Members Bill