Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Materials
Put on your swimsuit or put it in your swim bag to put on at the pool.
Pull hands away from each other to enlarge cap opening.
Put towels and snacks into swim bag.
How to Prepare for a Swim Meet
Swim cap (Preferably with team name on it.)
Snacks (Optional depending on length of meet.)
Towels (At least two, also depending on length of meet.)
Ponytail holder (Not needed for boys.)
Put hair in ponytail/bun on top of head and put hands in swim cap in a cup shape. (Only girls need to do this step.)
Pull hands out of cap and tuck stray hairs in.
Put goggle eye peices on eyes and pull straps around back of head.
Put clothes on over swimsuit and put on shoes.
Get in the car and have Mom/Dad drive you to the pool.
Example of snack