Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Point-Biserial Correlation Coefficient
Transcript of Point-Biserial Correlation Coefficient
100 Gender: I.Q.: So after the Sorcery Called Stats we have produced three important calculations: r pb t df = = = +0.17 +0.59 12 Weak Correlation Critical Value of t is 2.18 Null hypothesis Excepted (Based on t-distributions table) * N=14:
n1=7 Males / n2=7 Females Hypothesis: Males will perform better then Females on standardized I.Q. tests. Results: We found no significant difference between the I.Q. scores of Females compared to Males (t=0.59,p>0.05,df=12). ~FIN~