Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lesson 4-26
If he has 1 pans of brownies, how many pans of brownies will each friend receive?
If he has 3 pans of brownies, how many pans of brownies will each friend receive?
If Jenny puts 2 pounds in each bag, how many bags can she make?
If she puts 1/2 pound in each bag, how many bags can she make?
If she puts 1 pound in each bag, how many bags can she make?
Nolan gives some pans of brownies to his 3 friends to share equally.
Jenny buys 2 pounds of pecans.
If Melanie pours 1/2 liter of water into 4 bottles, putting an equal amount in each, how many liters of water will be in each bottle?
A race begins with 2 1/2 miles through town, continues through the park for 2 1/3 miles, and finishes at the track for 1/6 mile. A volunteer is stationed every quarter mile and at the finish line to pass out cups of water and cheer on the runners. How many volunteers are needed?