Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rhetorical Triangle
Transcript of The Rhetorical Triangle
Triangle Ethos Pathos Trustworthiness Similarity Authority Appealing to Emotion Reputation Aristotle Aristotle was a Greek philosopher and polymath, a student of Plato and teacher of Alexander the Great. And he invented the Rhetorical Triangle. Logical Sorrow Pity Sympathy Understandable Real