Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Scientific Method Featuring:The Gummy Bear Lab By: Amanda & Eliana
Transcript of The Scientific Method Featuring:The Gummy Bear Lab By: Amanda & Eliana
For both the small and the large gummy bears, we had a chart with 3 columns in each. The titles of the 3 columns were time, mass, and length. We recorded the mass and length for both gummy bears at two minute intervals. When we started the experiment, the big gummy bear weighed 10.1g and was 36mm long. When we ended it, it was 10.4g and 40mm.