Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Online Food Delivery System
Transcript of Online Food Delivery System
1- General Introduction
2- Problematic & Proposed Solution
3- Conceptual Study
4- Realization & Demo
5- Conclusion & Perspectives
Delivery is the process of transporting goods from a source location to a predefined destination
In food delivery the consumer demand for the restaurant to deliver to their door what he needs.
In most cases food delivery will be executed after a phone call
Make delivery with phone calls will cost a lot of money and time
The seller will not guarantee to receive his money (Cash on delivery)
Build an online website for restaurant food delivery
- Makes food delivery process more easy
- Increase sales through new channels
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce costs and time for the seller
We choosed the UML (Unified Modeling Language) to realize our analysis by drawing some diagrams giving a presentation of our application
Use case of Overall System
Activity Diagram - Place an order
Sequence Diagram - Paypal Payment
Realization & Demo
- Dreamweaver and phpStorm
- wamp Server
- HTML5 and CSS3
E-commerce trade is exploding thanks to the appearance of new technologies. Such technological environment makes E-commerce the alternative of the traditional commerce.
Having an E-commerce website will boost someone's activity and makes it more profitable.
In the future we will ameliorate our website by adding an sms feature to confirm the transaction for the client.
And a mobile application will be a good idea to take advantage of the m-commerce approach.
Thank you for your attention!