Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PRESENT PEFECT VS. PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS
Transcript of PRESENT PEFECT VS. PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS
She started to paint her bedroom,
1. ____________________________________ (you/play) tennis? You look fit!
2. Look! Somebody _______________________________ (break) that window. There are pieces of glass all over the floor.
3. You look tired. ______________________________________(you/work) hard?
4. “Jane is away on holiday”. “Oh, is she? Where __________________ (she/go)?
5. My brother is an actor. He ___________________________________ (appear) in many movies.
6. “Is still raining?” “No, it ______________________________ (stop)”.
7. I ______________________________ (read) the book you lent me, so I can’t give to you now. Can I give it to you next week?
and she finished.
The activity is over this instant! They have finished the action.
This is the
We are interested in the result of the activity.
Renzo and Betty started to paint,
but they didn´t finish.
have been painting
They haven´t finished the action.
This is the present perfect continuous.
The activity is NOT over yet!
We are interested in
of the activity, even if it finishes or not.
"Mmm...my mom has made pizza for lunch!"
"It´s not fair! My sisters have been eating pizza without me."
"Look, the house is clean! Someone has cleaned it!"
They have been playing a volleyball match.
They have played a volleyball match.
Have you been playing
Have you been working
has she gone
has been appearing
have been reading
By Mónica Calderón Quinto
PRESENT PERFECT VS. PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS