Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hazardous Waste
You can recognize Hazardous Waste by about three things.
Is it a solid waste?
Is it a listed Hazardous Waste?
Does it exhibit any characteristics of Hazardous Waste
What are the different types of Hazrdous Waste?
There are 17 catigories of hazardous waste such as:
And a Whole Lot More
How Do First Responders Dispose of Hazardous Waste?
Once you find something that exhibits the character traits of hazardous waste, first responders need to come to take care of it. Usually there is a hazardous waste site that they would take the properly packaged material(s) to. From there, it would be taken care of varying the material.
What is Hazardous Waste?
Hazardous Waste is Waste made of chemicals that are dangerous to to the public or the environment. It is categorized by color, symbol, and number.
It is disposed of by first responders.
How Is Hazardous Waste Organized and Taken Care of?
Hazardous Waste is created when someone may accidentaly mix certain chemicals shuch as ammonia and bleach. Then First Responders would be called to take care of it.