Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BYOD 2014
Other BYOD Successes
* Guest speakers
* Flipped Classroom lessons
* Higher order thinking
* Differentiation and interest-based assignments
* Past trends, current events, future
* 2 minutes-35 minutes
Please use your device and join Edmodo group
* Class announcements/alerts-- you can set the time ("Remember to study Ch 8 vocab")
* Parental involvement (they get codes from students-- can only see their student, so no privacy violation)
* Planner (calendar) for upcoming due dates
* Links to online tests
* Backpack replaces flashdrive!
* Place for students to submit work
Small groups for projects (teacher forms and monitors-- they can collaborate outside of school)
Applications for Edmodo
* Save works in progress
If you have not joined Edmodo yet, please do
so with the school code
without rubber bands
" study and review game
* Travels with kids
* Promethean Board-- gets kids moving
* Parents can play/study with kids
* Students may make own or share
* Drop it to me
* Remind 101