Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Disagreeing and agreeing dress code
Transcript of Disagreeing and agreeing dress code
yes v.s No Nasira Kulmiye and Ashanti Carter There is alot of disagreeing and agreeing with dress code and today we will discuss why and why not we should have dress code here at North Middle School. Why Yes? 1.It Is goes with school rules
2.You won't be fun of because you are wearing the same clothes. Why No 1.You get to express your self in your own way.
2.Somekinds of kids don't know when enough is enough. Conclusion
We all have diffrent opions of dress code
But I believe that we are all equal and unique in our diffrent ways.We also should'nt let something like dress code get us all worked up.