Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Beef
Indonesia is Australia's largest cattle export market. Darwin was the largest live export in 2013-14 at the value of 305 million. Dairy cattle increased by six percent also in 2013-14.
Beef Live Exports
facts on cattle
Australian Livestock Exports has a close association with many of Australian's top cattle breeders and the ability to source large numbers of breeding cattle from commercial bloodlines through to smaller numbers of rare and more specialised breeds of Beef Cattle.
Australia is one of the largest exporters of beef. The value of Australian Beef Cattle Exports annually ranges between 650 million to 700 million. Some other main exports beside Indonesia is China, Turkey and Russia.
- Strong interest in Indonesia continued into November, with live cattle shipment at 73,522 head, carrying the January-to-November figure to 649,567.
- The second largest live cattle export market in November was Vietnam, at 14,201 head with calendar year to November at 166,919 head.