Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Continued Probation
Still curious about Suspension? Go to the following link to see a workshop about the process. http://prezi.com/erkxbz_pjgmw/suspension-workshop/ What next? Please be aware that Academic Standards is here to help you. Our goal is to help students become successful. We want to help you figure out the best resources to help you succeed!
See you soon! Just so you Know.... An Inspiring Video to end the Presentation Academic Standards The Primary mission of the Academic Standards Office at UVU is to promote students’ academic success and to assist those experiencing academic difficulty.
The work of the Academic Standards Office is to assist students in discovering and accessing the personal or college resources that will allow them to reach their full potential. When students fall below the grade point average standard of 2.0, the programs of the Academic Standards Office are intended to bring them back on course toward academic success and graduation.